小学五年级下册英语书翻译

小学五年级下册英语书翻译

Nurse: Hello, Frank. What’s wrong?

护士:你好,弗兰克。怎么了?

Frank:I’ve got a stomachache. I often have stomachaches. What should I do?

弗兰克:我胃疼。我经常胃疼。我该怎么办?

Nurse:You should drink water and see a doctor.

护士:你应该喝水并且去看医生。

Alice: What are you doing, Binbin?

艾丽斯:你在做什么,宾宾?

Binbin:I am going to make a poster for Tree Planting Day.

宾宾:我打算制作一张植树节海报。

Shopkeeper: Why is it you who are shopping today?

店主:为什么是你今天来购物?

Sarah:My mother worked last night. So it is I who am shopping today.

莎拉:我妈妈昨晚工作了。所以今天是我来购物。

Shopkeeper:Good girl! What do you do at the weekend?

店主:好姑娘! 你周末都干什么呢?

Sarah:I often watch TV and play table tennis with my father.

莎拉:我经常看电视和我爸爸打乒乓球。

Shopkeeper:That sounds interesting. But you also do a lot of work. You often wash clothes. Sometimes you cook dinner.

店主:那听起来很有趣。但你也很忙。你经常洗衣服。有时候做晚饭。

Sarah:Yes. I am very busy! I need a robot to help me!

莎拉:是的。我很忙! 我需要一个机器人帮我!

Li Wei was six then. He liked going to school. He learnt Maths and Science, and Art and Chinese too. Li Wei is thirty now. He likes working at school. He

李伟那时六岁。他喜欢上学。他学习了数学和科学,还有美术和语文。李伟现在三十岁。他喜欢在学校工作。他

Tidy up! Let’s tidy up. Sally: Look at your bedroom. What a mess! Let’s tidy it up. Peter: Sure, Sally. Sally: Those are whose socks? They are yours? Peter:No, they aren’t. They are Paul’s. Can you put them on his bed? Sure.

整理一下! 让我们整理一下。萨莉:看看你们的卧室。真是一团糟!让我们把它整理好吧。彼得:当然可以,萨莉。萨莉:那些是谁的短袜?它们是你的吗,彼得?彼得:不,它们不是。它们是保罗的。你能把它们放到他的床上吗?当然。

以上翻译基于您提供的参考信息,并尽量保持原文的语境和意义。